Snorkelling Adventure and Picnic
Unleash your inner explorer and create lifelong memories as you witness the inspiring beauty of the ocean firsthand on our snorkel foraging experience.
Whether you're an experienced diver or a curious snorkeler, exploring the kelp forest promises an unforgettable encounter with nature's artistry and the delicate balance of life beneath the ocean surface.
Enjoy a delicious picnic and warm teas on the beach afterwards.
Cost: R 850 per person
Duration: 3 hours
Groups: 2 – 12 people
- Safe guidance in the ocean
- Post-experience picnic and warming botanical teas
- A selection of biodiversity books to ID your interactions
- A take-home mini-guide to the most commonly seen flora and fauna, and inspiration on how to forage and feast on sea plants
- A potentially life-changing immersion
- Snorkeling gear – these can be rented beforehand at a diving shop (I will assist with this) for an approximate price of R300 per person.
** NO experience necessary
Contact us for snorkeling dates. Weather dependant.
For more information kindly email email@example.com or Whats App +27825736123.
Explore Cape Town underwater
With a unique twist on one of the most popular activities around Cape Town, our snorkel foraging workshops are about to open your eyes to a whole new world…
Cozy lunch afterwards
Get warm and cozy after your snorkelling session with a lovely lunch, included.
The environment of the ocean
Seaweed is a highly nutritious food, and contains iron, vitamin B-12, and vitamins A-K, making it incredibly dense in minerals.